PayPal Principal Recruiter in Bengaluru, India
Principal Recruiterin Bangaloreat PayPal
Date Posted: 6/25/2018
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 6/25/2018
Job ID: R0034399
HELP US REIMAGINE MONEY.
At PayPal, we believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day. It is our duty and privilege to be customer champions and put those we serve at the center of everything we do.
We are one team that respects and values diversity of thought for everyone, everywhere, and we actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us. If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We're proud to work here. You will be too.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
• Define, design and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of senior technical leadership roles. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
• Partner with PayPal hiring leaders to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities. Skill fully support weighing the anticipated and immediate challenges of the targeted role, company/group strategic objectives, and corresponding opportunities to productively explore more diverse perspectives and trade-offs.
• Manage end-to-end senior search engagements from inception of candidate contact to onboarding including research, engagement strategies, candidate experience, negotiations and partnering with HR for successful onboarding and communicating status to all stakeholders along the way.
• Conduct thoughtful and sophisticated candidate interviews that methodically surface a candidate’s full range of leadership capabilities, explore their aspirations and gain penetrating insights into their readiness to perform in the targeted role, and assess how smoothly he/she would integrate into the organization.
• Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns. Serve as a skilled problem solver and facilitator in final negotiations.
• Partner with Executive Search firms as appropriate. Occasionally roles may be outsourced to outside search firms - you will be responsible for contract negotiation, management, milestone tracking and managing the successful completion of the search.
• Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems so as to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence initiatives.
• Leverage search and problem-solving expertise on a variety of PayPal Global Recruiting initiatives.
• Become a contributing member of the Recruitment Leadership team that effectively embodies and promotes the culture and values of PayPal, and lead the team to do the same.
Acting as a talent advisor to Technical and Business Leaders across PayPal – educating Hiring Managers about the Recruitment process & Best practices.
Providing strategic guidance to executive leadership in matters related to top technical talent.
Understanding on compliance and regulations
Be a change agent and continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group and Paypal, as a whole, by providing education on relevant industries and talent pool/profiles
Building out talent networks in technology and product sectors and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of senior level candidates.
Educating leaders to continuously improve their talent acquisition capabilities – especially at senior level
Superb communication skills; a compelling communicator able to engage the attention of busy, senior executives
Self-assured, able to think on your feet; this individual may be called upon to work on highly confidential searches with very senior leaders
Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and member.
Strong track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a manager and a leader.
Strong domain knowledge and expertise in executive search or executive talent acquisition.
Proven ability to develop teams and maximize individual and team performance while maintaining a fun working environment.
Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity.
Strong passion for advancing the human capital agenda of the organization.
Deep interest in technology.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Individuals seeking employment at PayPal are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You have the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.