PayPal Senior Talent Acquisition Partner in Bengaluru, India
Senior Talent Acquisition Partnerin Bangaloreat PayPal
Date Posted: 6/25/2018
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 6/25/2018
Job ID: R0034401
HELP US REIMAGINE MONEY.
At PayPal, we believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day. It is our duty and privilege to be customer champions and put those we serve at the center of everything we do.
We are one team that respects and values diversity of thought for everyone, everywhere, and we actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us. If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We're proud to work here. You will be too.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
• Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
• Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
• Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
• Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
• 8-12 years of recruiting experience.
• Experience solving complex business issues and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
• A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
• Experience building relationships across a global business
• Strong track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as Talent Partner
• Strong passion for advancing the human capital agenda of the organization.
• Deep interest in technology.
• Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
• Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
• Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
• Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
• Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
• Ability to influence and drive toward results in an environment
• Full cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Individuals seeking employment at PayPal are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You have the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.