PayPal Talent Acquisition EMEA Program Manager in Dublin, Ireland
Talent Acquisition EMEA Program Managerin Dublinat PayPal
Date Posted: 5/13/2018
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 5/13/2018
Job ID: R0031518
HELP US REIMAGINE MONEY.
At PayPal, we believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day. It is our duty and privilege to be customer champions and put those we serve at the center of everything we do.
We are one team that respects and values diversity of thought for everyone, everywhere, and we actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us. If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We're proud to work here. You will be too.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
A typical day for the Talent Acquisition EMEA Program Manager will include:
• Work with super smart, passionate and energetic people within the Global Customer Operations organization to understand their headcount needs and meet their hiring targets by building a customized recruiting strategy for each business unit and/or country.
• Constant exposure to exciting projects in a fast paced environment
• Engage & Innovate with brand partners
• Deliver excellent service to the business
• Fully support the European hiring strategy and practices to fit Paypal’s business objective and culture.
• Partner closely with business leaders, HRBPs and Work Force Management (WFM) to ensure headcount and hiring activity is current at all times
• Manage the external recruiting vendor to execute recruitment strategy
• Oversight of recruitment activities for high volume multi lingual requirement with quick turnaround without compromising on quality
• Conduct training to educate supervisors and managers on interviewing techniques and provide information to ensure fair and consistent employment practices.
• Monitor and ensure 100% compliance of hiring process activities including background checks, skills survey assessment and PayPal account review process and resolve any discrepancies that may arise prior to completion of the hiring process.
What does Success Look Like?
Having a great candidate experience for new hires to PayPal.
High levels of hiring manager satisfaction
Improve the perception of PayPal in the external market
Meeting the talent needs of the business in a timely manner
Looking ahead with key business stakeholders – creating strong talent pipelines for the medium and longer-term opportunities
5 years of Talent Acquisition experience or in a similar role
Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field
2+ years experience working in a multi-lingual hiring environment
Customer-focused with ability to positively champion PayPal and the Global Talent Acquisition organization internally and externally.
Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage and handle multiple tasks of an urgent nature, whilst ensuring a professional level of tact and diplomacy with all levels of management.
A proven record of building and managing relationships with internal and external customers including business partners, users, vendors, project teams and management leader
You Might Also Have:
Vendor Management experience preferred
2+ years program/project management experience
Experience recruiting for high volume customer service roles
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Individuals seeking employment at PayPal are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You have the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.