PayPal Executive Administrative Assistant in Omaha, Nebraska
Executive Administrative Assistantin Omahaat PayPal
Date Posted: 4/23/2018
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 4/23/2018
Job ID: R0030287
HELP US REIMAGINE MONEY.
At PayPal, we believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day. It is our duty and privilege to be customer champions and put those we serve at the center of everything we do.
We are one team that respects and values diversity of thought for everyone, everywhere, and we actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us. If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We're proud to work here. You will be too.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Provide administrative and executive support to the VP of Service Delivery and Engineering and Sr. Director of OCIO IE&O. This position requires exceptional communication and organization skills, judgment, and initiative, as well as a high degree of flexibility to operate successfully in a very fast moving, dynamic environment. The individual will interact frequently with senior level executives and their teams, and will engage on issues requiring the highest levels of discretion, diplomacy and tact.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
• Heavy calendar management and prioritization.
• Travel planning and coordination.
• Meeting coordination; working with internal and external partners to arrange meeting space and meals.
• Assist with presentation & material preparation.
• Preparation and tracking of expense reports and receipts.
• Power Point presentation development and/or editing.
• Purchase order preparation and tracking.
• Systems and facilities support to ensure that all department employees have appropriate office space and functioning computers, phones, tablets and other office equipment.
• Partner with other company administrative assistants to coordinate calendars, plan joint events, and manage information & communication.
Knowledge, skills, abilities, experience, and education required to perform job.
• Excellent prioritization and organization skills.
Strict attention to detail, particularly in calendar management, inter-departmental communications and travel planning.
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
• Strong ability to multi-task; flexible and adaptable.
• Proven success in building relationships and getting things done with and through others.
• Proven success in maintaining strict confidentiality of sensitive information; demonstrated high level of integrity.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels in the company.
• Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Ability to think logically and arrive at reasonable conclusions.
• Prior success as an executive assistant, business analyst, project manager, or Customer Service representative with 4 - 7 years of meaningful experience.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Individuals seeking employment at PayPal are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You have the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.