PayPal System Admin/Strategic Contracts Analyst in San Jose, California
System Admin/Strategic Contracts Analystin San Joseat PayPal
Date Posted: 6/8/2018
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 6/8/2018
Job ID: R0032247
HELP US REIMAGINE MONEY.
At PayPal, we believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day. It is our duty and privilege to be customer champions and put those we serve at the center of everything we do.
We are one team that respects and values diversity of thought for everyone, everywhere, and we actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us. If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We're proud to work here. You will be too.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
A systems administrator/strategic contracts analyst to assist the Legal Department with its contract management system, including (i) implementing contracts management strategies, (ii) creating and maintaining templates in X-Author and (iii) designing architecture and work flows in Salesforce and Apttus.
PayPal's Legal Department is looking to hire a creative, detail-oriented, hard-working global systems administrator/strategic contracts analyst to assist the Legal Department with its contract management system, including (i) implementing contracts management strategies, (ii) creating and maintaining templates in X-Author, (iii) designing architecture and work flows in Salesforce and Apttus, (iv) process improvement (v) training, (vi) database maintenance and research (vii) metrics and reporting, and (viii) working with technical and legal teams to program and implement customizations to support evolving business requirements.
• The position will also require:
drafting and negotiating agreements ranging from non-disclosure agreements to various customer payment services agreements, and communicating effectively in connection with such arrangements.
Geography-based support for users of the contract management system, specifically, training and help desk support.
• Ideally this person will be well-versed in Salesforce, Apttus, contract lifecycle management, and training and education.
• The ideal candidate will be a confident self-starter with strong interpersonal and organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively and enthusiastically partner with legal and technical colleagues across our global platform to provide successful contract management strategies in a fast paced environment, and be a solid team player with team building skills
• Demonstrated ability to (i) develop and navigate strategic contract processes through the company to obtain input and approval, including from senior management as applicable, in the areas that could include: operations, risk, tax, treasury, information security, technology, accounting policy, and finance; and (ii) appropriately escalate legal and business matters.
• Strengths must include (i) the ability to anticipate and identify legal and business issues and escalate appropriately to supervisor and business decision makers, (ii) excellent communication and leadership skills, (iii) a demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, and (iv) willingness to work on tight timeframes at a fast pace, including willingness to occasionally accommodate different time zones.
• At least 5 years of experience in contract lifecycle management, Salesforce, Apttus, and template administration.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Individuals seeking employment at PayPal are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You have the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.